Discover Now if You are eligible for Canadian Immigration


More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students are always welcomed and add a rich culture to our classrooms and campuses. As a student in Canada, if your studies will last less than six months, no Study Permit is required. Any studies beyond six months require a Study Permit, in addition to a Temporary Resident Visa, if you are not from a visa-exempt country.

Canada hosts some of the top universities and colleges in the world and has been an attractive location for international students to further their education.

Whether you are coming to do an exchange, take an English or French course short-term course for less than 6 months, a course of general interest or self-improvement, a distance learning program or an audited course, you are not required to have a study permit to enter Canada. pre-school (pre-kindergarten) students also do not need a study permit. In these cases, a visitor visa might be required when the student is not from a visa-exempt country.


Check if You are Eligible to Study In Canada




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *