WAIST BEADS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
Using waist beads for weight loss is a controversial topic that needs to be addressed on bellecampus.com today.
Well, waist beads are the traditional accessory that consists of small beads on a string which is worn around the waist by African women.
The reason why these beads are worn by African ladies is still very unclear to some people whereby some folks believe that it has something to do with witchcraft.
This is why you see searches like waist beads witchcraft, spiritual waist beads, and others keep surrounding the web.
Anyway, here is the fact below;
African waist beads have nothing to do with witchcraft. They are primarily used for the traditional purpose in African countries like Nigeria, Ghana and others.
So because of this fetish attachment, most people doubt if using waist beads for weight loss makes any sense to them.
The Truth about Using Waist Beads for Weight Loss
Waist beads can indeed be a good weight loss tracker because of the recent encounter with my cousin sister in Africa.
Yes, the last time I called her, I asked how far she had gone with her weight loss journey. So she explained how the waist beads for weight loss amazon that she bought recently helped her achieved her weight loss goal faster.
Meanwhile, she had to watch her diet and do some home workouts for this to be possible. So I will be teaching the exact tactics she used to reduce her weight by 17kg in 3 months with the assistance of her waist beads DIY.
These tactics are broken into the steps below;
- Know your Waist Bead Size – You should get a measuring tape to measure the circumference of your stomach. This help knows the best waist bead size for you. Meanwhile, you should ensure that you are measuring your bearskin and not too tight nor loose.
- Buy the Waist Bead – Get the waist bead in any local store close to your or order it on Amazon. Check out some waist beads amazon below;
- Identify Your Waist Beads Sitting Position – Whenever you have the intention of using waist beads to track weight loss, the first thing to know is the sitting position of the waist beads.
Identifying this will make the tracking very easy for you. Meanwhile, the best place to keep it is around your stomach. Yes, this is because the stomach is one of the part of the body where the fat is deposited.
I hope this answers the question of those asking ‘how should waist beads fit?’
Therefore, you don’t just place your waist beads anywhere above your hips except you are wearing it for fashion which has zero effect on your weight loss goal.
By the way, it is not advisable to wear it overnight because it might not be convenient for you.
- Know what to eat – Having placed your waist beads in the best position, the next thing to do is to monitor your diet.
I observed that most people are guilty of not eating enough when they intend to lose weight. Well, it is not supposed to be because all you have to do is to watch what you eat.
Yes, you should avoid eating foods that are high in fats like sugary drinks, white bread, fruit juice, beers, candy bar, pizza, and high-calorie foods.
While you embrace foods like greens, eggs, cruciferous vegetables, lean beef, tuna, apple cider vinegar, soups, fruits, chilli peppers, fruits and other low-calorie diets.
However, you should not forget to balance your diets so that you don’t get malnutrition.
- Workout Right – The values packed in exercising cannot be underestimated. Exercise has a lot of health benefits aside from weight loss.
Meanwhile, our concern in this article today is using waist beads for weight loss. Working out is one of the best ways to achieve your weight loss goal in a short period?
We have the workout for weight gain which involve building muscle mass where we also have the workout for weight loss.
Some good workout for weight loss is majorly cardios which include; jogging, running, cycling, swimming, and many others.
Doing all together with the right diets will make you lose weight fast.
- Track Your Result – Well, this the primary reason why the waist bead is present there. It makes you weight loss tracking easier. Yes, it makes you know if there are any improvements.
But how is this possible?
According to my cousin sister, she said that when the waist beads begin to get loose, then you are improving (losing some weight). But when it starts getting tighter, you are gaining weight which is against your weight loss goal.
Meanwhile, if you do what is explained in this article in the right manner, you going to see improvements.
- Get a New Waist Bead/Adjust Your Waist Bead – This step is important for those that have carried out the steps listed earlier successfully but still want to lose more weight.
Yes, you are expected to get a new waist bead that will fit your new belly size and then repeat the whole process till you achieve your desired result.
Alternatively, you should use an adjustable waist bead to fit your new belly size.
Other Benefits of Waist Beads
Aside from using waist beads for weight loss, there are other amazing benefits of waist beads that may be unknown to you. Now learn about them below;
- Ladies do wear waist beads to show femininity.
- Waist beads are good for fashion because it will add to your beauty.
- Waist beads are good for celebrating festivals in Africa.
- Waist beads make ladies look sexually attractive.
ALSO READ – Olive Oil Soap Benefits
Well, we see people searching for the importance of waist beads in lovemaking because of the belief that using waist beads for fertility is real.
However, this should be direct to the spiritual fathers because bellecampus.com has no idea for now. What we know are the African waist beads color meanings.
In case you need it, then check it out below;
African Waist Beads Color Meaning
- Red symbolizes love, desire, energy, self-confidence, vitality, and power.
- Green symbolizes freshness, abundance, nature, hope, generous, mature, fertility, and growth.
- Brown symbolizes stability, earth, friendliness, honesty and strength.
- White symbolizes light, goodness, innocent, virginity, and purity
- Black symbolizes authority, elegance and protection
- Yellow symbolizes joyful, awareness, clarity, and knowledge
- Pink symbolizes beautiful, romantic, feminine, love, care, friendship and kindness
- Gold symbolizes good health, wealth, high quality, prestige, and power.
- Blue symbolizes Intelligence, trust, harmony, devotion, healing, wisdom, faith, truth and peace
- Orange symbolizes sunshine, happiness, joy, attraction, success, enthusiasm, and courage.
- Purple symbolizes ambition, royalty, creativity, wisdom, luxury, nobility, spirituality, and mystery
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can shower with waist beads but you should have it in mind that excessive water can weaken the waist bead strings thereby reducing its durability.
Yes, weight bead can be a very good weight loss tracker whereby the waist beads begin to loose when you have lost weight. But tight when you gain weight.
Before wearing your waist beads, you should take the proper measurement of your belly circumference. This measurement should not be too tight or too loose.
Conclusion – Waist Beads for Weight Loss
I believe you now know how to use waist beads to track your weight loss. Anyway, no magic will happen if you don’t take action.
So scroll up and follow the steps so that you can get the result. We would love to see you back on bellecampus.com with testimonies.
Meanwhile, we have other people online searching about waist beads for weight loss. You should do well by sharing this article with the social share buttons.
Don’t forget to use the comment section below. Let us know what you feel about waist beads for weight loss.
Image Credit – https://parentsafrica.com