Who Needs a Study Permission To Study In Canada?


No matter how, You need to apply for study permit before coming to Canada if you meet the requirements below:

  • will study at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), an educational institution that is designated to host international students
  • are an international student, such as African and Chinese and many more.
  • are enrolling in an academic, professional, vocational or training program
  • will study for more than 6 months or the program is shorter than 6 months but you are required to work in Canada as part of your program of study.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *